Probably everyone on here has forgotten I have a webcomic, but here it issss! --> <a wytiwyg="1" href="suriskacomic.com/"
It's a comic about a couple of outsiders in a very, very small town. Also, snow. Lots of snow. And a hint of anxiety.
It's called Suriska, and it's a slice-of-life comedy about two people dealing with the monotony of living in a tiny, isolated town, along with their own mental illnesses and problems with each other. (yes I said comedy.)
Go give it a read over at suriskacomic.com/ ! Share it, comment, tell your friends!
Updates Fridays! I'll probably post here after every few updates as a reminder.
(high res image here --> [x] )
~COMMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!~
I'm a broke college student and this upcoming semester is going to be very financially tight, so I've finally stopped procrastinating and am opening up character commissions! Details as follows-
- Character designs
- Real people
- Backgrounds if requested; price would depend on complexity
WILL NOT DRAW:
- Anthro/furries/non-humanoid characters
- Gore/body horror
I accept payments through PayPal; send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
****Please follow these instructions when sending payment!****
If you’re interested in commissioning me, please contact me through Tumblr or through my email mentioned above! As a sidenote, reference photos/a detailed description of the character(s) you want me to draw will be greatly appreciated. The better reference I have, the better I can draw them!Please share and spread the word!! ♡ ♡ ♡ I’m excited to draw stuff for y’all!
1. You have to post ALL the Rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! unless you're talking ABOUT the entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do what ever the creator tells you
10. Be creative with the title. No, " I got tagged" stuff.
(those rules are very threatening, I must say)
1. have u ever had formal art training ? yep yep, I took special art classes all through elementary school and a couple times in middle school apart from my normal art class, and went to an art-specialized high school. Also I'm in art college : P
2. who are the largest sources of artistic inspiration for u ? Minna Sundberg and Emily Carroll, if I have to name more than one! (disregard the fact that neither of their art styles are like mine at all)
3. how would u describe ur art style ? Clean, flat colors, thick lines, kinda simplistic... people have cartoony faces and blob hair but have naturalistic body proportions (though when I'm not doing flat colors everything ends up very painterly)
4. do u have any ocs ? oh boy do I
5. if u do, who's your favorite? if you don't here are some important pictures of cats
Marshmallow is my fave!
Knifey is my second fave~
6. do u have a tungle if this means tumblr than yes, I have three ^-^
7. star sign ? Cancer
8. what's ur preferred medium ? Digital, if not then nib & ink
9. pet peeve ? the first one that came to mind is when people get on the elevator and press the floor button a million times... even worse when the button has already obviously been pressed by someone already on the elevator (in an 18-floor dorm building I see this a lot)
10. what's ur most used emoji ? If it means Apple emojis, none because I don't have a smartphone, but I use this emoticon a lot ^v^
11. favorite neko atsume cat ? I don't play Neko Atsume, oops >>
12. do u have any pets ? A beagle mix named Lucy!!
13. what's the last song u listened to ? Glorious by Muse ^^
1. Tea or coffee?
2. Dog person or cat person?
3. Opinion on snow?
4. If you could change anything about your art style, what would you change?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
6. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
7. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
8. Favorite band/musician?
9. Are you a procrastinator?
10. Introvert or extrovert?
11. Do you sleep a lot?
12. Can you clap with one hand?
13. Does being tagged in tag memes annoy you?
Ummm the rules are kinda threatening which makes me a lil intimidated but it's not like anyone can hurt me for not tagging thirteen people, so I'll tag a few, not that many!
MissHoneyham monsteara mursen AuthorOfLight MadRobin Shaeiira (heh sorry) poppyflowerfangirl
(idk, that's 7, I like the number 7)
You don't have to do it if you don't want to, or if you've already been tagged! Also I hereby say you don't have to take the rules so seriously because I can't be the only one who thought they were harsh >>
(and I'm aware that everyone gets a notification about this anyway but hey, just in case)
1 Song: Hljómalind by Sigur Rós
2 Movies: Song of the Sea, The Secret of Kells
3 Shows: Steven Universe, Pushing Daisies, Arrested Development
4 People: Minna Sundberg, Noelle Stevenson, Emily Carroll, uh....... me? (I kid)
5 Foods: Pizza, chocolate, ice cream, mac & cheese, french fries
(this is completely optional if you don't feel like doing it!)